Step by Step
Step by Step guides you about How to proceed and book your cosmetic surgery abroad or Weight loss surgery abroad in India. If you are booking for the first time, please read the following details carefully. If there be any doubts or queries, you can call us at +91 9320036777 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step by Step Guide for your plastic surgery abroad in India
- Fill the Inquiry form for a No obligation Free Consultation with Our Surgeons. Please also send the pictures of the target areas at email@example.com for the surgeon's detailed opinion on your query. For weight loss surgery, please fill the Weight Loss Surgery Form
- You shall be assigned a case manager who shall send you a detailed reply with the surgeon’s opinion and cost, stay required, dates, and other important information. (Please check your spam mail box if you do not receive a mail from us within 72 hours of sending your inquiry). Your case manager will answer all your queries about travel, accommodation and booking and get answer to all medical queries from the surgeon.
- You can select a date of your arrival after confirming with your case manager about the surgeon’s availability. You can then book your flight ticket and apply for a visa. It is important to note that YOU NEED A VISA TO ENTER INDIA WHICH CAN BE SOUGHT AT AN INDIAN EMBASSY NEAR YOU. You could travel on a tourist or medical visa.
- Fill in the Booking form and make the necessary payment for booking. The payment can be made via wire transfer or telegraphic transfer from a bank or online transfer from your bank account. Your case manager shall provide you with necessary detail to carry out the transfer.
- Your case manager shall provide you with a detailed itinerary and treatment plan. You would also be provided with important information before you start from your country.
- We shall pick you from the airport and take you to the hospital directly or to the hotel depending on your itinerary. The balance payment can be made in cash(GBP/ USD/ AUD/Euros) or traveller’s cheques or credit/ debit card. Some small clinics accept only cash or attract extra taxes on credit card payment, which you would be informed by your case manager.